Managed by: Polegate Town Council.
Adjacent to the main entrance is a dedicatory plaque mounted on a rough granite plinth, surrounded by green gravel and edged by kerb stones. The land was gifted in 1922 as a memorial to those who gave their lives in World War 1. The names of the fallen are inscribed in the church rather than at the recreation ground.
Car Parking - Car park is available next to the recreation ground with approximately 20 spaces.
Children's Play Area
Toilets - Toilets by the side door of the pavilion.